Re: preprocessor/3243: /usr/local/gcc-3.0/include/g++-v3/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bits/gthr.h:98:26: gthr-default.h: No such file or directory

On Jun 19, 2001, Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> aoliva@gcc.gnu.org wrote:-
>> State-Changed-Why:

>> Seems to be a preprocessor bug.  #include "file.h" should look for
>> file.h in the directory containing the file being processed first,
>> regardless of the header search path or -I-.

> No, that is not what is implemented, nor is it what is documented.
> So, either the bug lies elsewhere, or we need a good reason to change
> the documented behaviour.

I stand corrected.  I didn't know about this detail in the
documentation and implementation of -I-.  This means gthr.h must
indeed be fixed to take this possibility into account.  Unfortunately,
Carlo's patch isn't enough, since it breaks bootstrap.