This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++] Patch: std_cwctype and iswblank
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++] Patch: std_cwctype and iswblank
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 07:44:20 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> isblank and iswblank are C99 features (not in AMD1) so should be handled
> as such, not (now) GNU extensions.
Thanks. Serves me right not to look at C99 before posting.
So, given that lots of system runtimes aren't yet up to C99, shouldn't
these be protected in libstdc++ using _ISOC99_SOURCE (or whatever the
appropriate portable macro is)?