Need help to install libstdc++

> "g++-3" are not ours.
> "g++-v3" are ours.
> We don't like the names either.  :-)

OK.. sorry very much.. I am still learning C++ for me libstdc++ still is a
huge mess.. I am trying to install it into a debian (latest stable
snapshot system) but this is painful since if I change the gcc version
then gcc wont be maintained anymore by apt I also have to build libsdtc++
and place it into another directory and instruct gcc not to look for C++
headers into the default directory but in the new one.. and I dont
know if LD_LIBRARY_PATH will make the trick since gcc maybe has hard-coded
the place to look for <C++headers>..

So it is a real nightmare.. I can install the latest gcc and then
libstdc++ but then some debian tools can fail (those which install from
source packets)..

What to do? have somebody here found a solution?

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.dhis.org>
http://vivaldi.dhis.org