Apologies and debian..

Well firstly my apologies to Phill Edwards, he was right I hadnt read the
FAQ.. :( sorry truly..

I would like to install libstdc++ 3.0 but I am afraid I am going to run
into a lot of troubles trouble since I am running a debian system (latest
stable snapshot) so I have the wrong gcc version and so on..

I would like to know if somebody here has installed successfully libstdc++
in such a system..

Thank you very much indeed.

And sorry once again I am still trying to learn C++

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.dhis.org>
http://vivaldi.dhis.org