FAQ: "What about STLPort?"

The libstdc++ FAQ should probably answer the question:

"Q. STLPort is the best implementation of STL.  Why
    don't you use it?  The STL in your library seems broken
    compared to STLPort."

Or something like that.  I don't know if the charge is true,
but I have the feeling that STLPort appears to be the best
maintained STL these days.

Thanks,
Dan

--
"A computer is a state machine.
 Threads are for people who can't program state machines."