This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: your patch
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: your patch
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:23:35 -0500 (CDT)
- References: <200106140203.f5E23sO33003@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
John David Anglin wrote:
> Here it is! We need this to properly intialize the _STL_mutex_lock struct
> used in v3 on systems which define __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT_FUNCTION.
> I have retested under i686 linux with both the __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT and
> __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT_FUNCTION modes. I have also tested the
> __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT_FUNCTION mode under hpux 10.20. No regressions
> were observed.
After approval from Mark and after retesting sparc-sun-solaris2.7,
alpha-unknown-freebsd4.2 and i386-unknown-freebsd4.2 (none of which
actually use David's new code path), I have applied David's patch to
mainline and the 3.0 branch.
[Note: It was Thursday in my time zone, but still Wednesday where I
think gcc.gnu.org is located. Sorry, if I abused the system but I
absolutely wanted to wait until all my `make bootstrap check' completed.]