This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] alpha/powerpc/x86 parity for 27_io
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: [v3] alpha/powerpc/x86 parity for 27_io
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:25:20 -0500 (CDT)
- References: <200106140413.f5E4DhU24542@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
> ...this fixes the extraneous fails on non-x86 targets. I've tested on
> powerpc, and it fixes it there. I expect the same results on
> alpha. I'll soon see from gcc-testresults.
> Loren, this should fix it, please give it a go.
I see that Mark already approved it and that it is in already. But,
for the record, I can confirm that parity is now reached for
alpha-unknown-freebsd4.2 and i386-unknown-freebsd4.2. In particular,
zero FAILs and one XPASS (26_numerics/c99_classification_macros_c.cc).
Have fun surfing. ;-) Well deserved!