This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: high priority bugs T minus 2 days
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: high priority bugs T minus 2 days
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:47:54 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
OK -- but just barely. I think if there is more like this, let's
wait until a later release.
Also, spell `macth' as `match' in the comment. Also, should `copy'
be capitalized in that comment? I don't know what the V3 conventions
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com