This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: HP-UX 10.20 won't build 3.0-20010611's libstdc++-v3
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: HP-UX 10.20 won't build 3.0-20010611's libstdc++-v3
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Hmm. Is that really the right thing to do? We used to fixincludes away
> those problematical things, then we stopped for some reason (I won't claim
> to remember why).
Yep. The header in question is wrong.
It's pretty odd, actually, that this header would have a c++ version of
pow, and nothing else. Psycho.