This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: HP-UX 10.20 won't build 3.0-20010611's libstdc++-v3
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: HP-UX 10.20 won't build 3.0-20010611's libstdc++-v3
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:23:57 -0700
- cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010612221122.22978Aemail@example.com>you w
> Hey Alexandre. This is a known bug, for what it's worth:
> there's some commentary in GNATS.
Hmm. Is that really the right thing to do? We used to fixincludes away
those problematical things, then we stopped for some reason (I won't claim
to remember why).