This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:23:12 -0700
- cc: Robert Boehne <rboehne at ricardo-us dot com>, Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, "bkoz at redhat dot com" <bkoz at redhat dot com>, "pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com" <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Tuesday, June 12, 2001 08:33:51 PM -0300 Alexandre Oliva
> On Jun 11, 2001, David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Okay, I would like to check in the config-ml.in change. Whose
>> approval do I need?
> I suppose I could approve it, but not for GCC 3.0 branch. I could
> recommend it for Mark to approve it, though.
If Alexandre approves it, please check it in.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com