Re: PR3042

	Sorry that it took so long to test this, but some of the other
changes to V3 prevented me from building yesterday.

	Building libstdc++ as an AIX rtl shared library helps the
22_locale and 27_io testcases, but exposes other problems, so it is not a
solution.

	I have downgraded this PR to suspended because it is not practical
to resolve this in time for the GCC 3.0.0 release.  Hopefully it can be
address for GCC 3.0.1.

David