This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Problem with testsuite
- To: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: Problem with testsuite
- From: Benoît Sibaud <benoit dot sibaud at rd dot francetelecom dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:21:40 +0200
- Organization: France Telecom R&D
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010611090926.26630Demail@example.com>
> at this point, this bug report should be in the FAQ. It's a problem with
> your dejagnu: update and you'll be fine.
dejagnu-1.4.1 Sun May 6 14:30:00 2001
This seems to be the last stable version.
Did you mean to a CVS version?
"Second, you must have a current version of DejaGnu installed; dejagnu
1.3 is not sufficient. " ( http://gcc.gnu.org/install/test.html )
Need an update if 1.4.1 is not enough.
R&D Engineer - France Telecom