This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- To: Robert Boehne <rboehne at ricardo-us dot com>
- Subject: Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:21:53 -0400
- cc: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, bkoz at redhat dot com, pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
Okay, I would like to check in the config-ml.in change. Whose
approval do I need? Is config-ml.in coordinated with gdb+binutils? Is
there a master copy somewhere?