This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: PR3042
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 10 Jun 2001 03:57:13 +0200
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at nabi dot net>, Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <200106100053.UAA26388@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn <email@example.com> writes:
| I think we are debating what consistency means and that Mark is
| brushing the issue under the rug with his definition of consistency which
| leads people to choose an option ("sure, I want consistency") without
| understanding it.
Please, I don't want, at this time, to play word-games.
To make it clear, I've carefully read any argument presented so far
in this thread. I understand both Mark's and Jason's argument.