This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: unassigned high priority bugs
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: unassigned high priority bugs
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 22:31:23 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Please ignore these, I failed to check a "recent" tree. :-(
> As far as I can tell, all issues in this PR have been fixed, and I'm going
> to close it now.
Chill's manual is not fixed (on mainline), but is the only part left to be
Joseph S. Myers