This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: unassigned high priority bugs
- To: <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: unassigned high priority bugs
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:24:24 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> libstdc++-v3/porting.texi has no licence terms.
> -> libstdc++, can you please take care of this?
> libobjc/objc-features.texi has no copyright notice or licence terms.
> -> Stan, Ovidiu?
Please ignore these, I failed to check a "recent" tree. :-(
As far as I can tell, all issues in this PR have been fixed, and I'm going
to close it now.