This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:31:42 -0700
- Cc: bkoz at redhat dot com, ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE, rboehne at ricardo-us dot com, pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com><200106081929.PAA27400@makai.watson.ibm.com>
>>>>> "David" == David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
David> While src/limitsMEMBERS.cc is the same,
David> include/bits/std_limits.h presumably is not (for "long int"
David> in LP64 mode). Any suggestions on how to work around this
David> for the GCC 3.0 release?
I suggest adding a way in the configury to optionally copy something
out of config/bits/os/... to create the file. And then make
gen-num-limits not run. I'm not quire sure if you and I agreed above,
but I think this is actually the right long-term fix as well.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com