This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: queued patches for branch
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: queued patches for branch
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:25:55 -0500 (CDT)
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010608123245.18449Dfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
> Hey mate, head gcc sources are not building at this point, prohibiting
> me from testing and checking in patches for other stuff.
I am sorry for having been a choke point.
> If you can build and test the branch with your paches applied, I'd like you
> to apply them on the branch.
They have been moved to the branch. They are known to be OK
(bootstrap and check with no regressions other than the explainable
badalloc failure) on 3.0 branch for this set of targets:
sparc-sun-solaris2.7 (completely bootstraps but many/all C++ tests
fail for unrelated reasons in my environment.
I am looking at this now to ensure it is not
my patches. And so that I can look at the
fseek problem again.)