Re: queued patches for branch

> Hey mate, head gcc sources are not building at this point, prohibiting
> me from testing and checking in patches for other stuff.

I am sorry for having been a choke point.

> If you can build and test the branch with your paches applied, I'd like you
> to apply them on the branch.

They have been moved to the branch.  They are known to be OK
(bootstrap and check with no regressions other than the explainable
badalloc failure) on 3.0 branch for this set of targets:

i386-unknown-freebsd4.2
alpha-unknown-freebsd4.2
i386-*-linux*
hppa-*-hpux10*
hppa-*-hpux11*

sparc-sun-solaris2.7 (completely bootstraps but many/all C++ tests
		     fail for unrelated reasons in my environment.
		     I am looking at this now to ensure it is not
		     my patches.  And so that I can look at the
		     fseek problem again.)

Regards,
Loren