This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- To: rboehne at ricardo-us dot com, Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Subject: Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:44:11 -0400
- cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, bkoz at redhat dot com, pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
Robert: Did you have any luck configuring with --disable-multilib?
Rainer: Using --disable-multilib actually causes its own problems
because AIX pthread support requires a multilib.
It looks more like we need different GCC configuration
rs6000/t-XXX files for 32-bit and 64-bit systems.