This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, Robert Boehne <rboehne at ricardo-us dot com>, Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> How is one suppose to create limitsMEMBERS.cc for a
> cross-compiler? Is there any way to teach V3 configuration to re-use the
> 32-bit limitsMEMBERS.cc instead of failing to run a 64-bit application on
> a 32-bit system?
One is supposed to punt to the generic 32-bit version.