This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: V3 static data in classes vs AIX
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: V3 static data in classes vs AIX
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gdr at codesourcery dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I do not think that holding to the June 15 release date is
> reasonable given the number of high priority bugs. We are not allowing
> any time for a real freeze and candidate release for testing because of
> the significant changes still being implemented to address the high
> priority bugs.
Yeah. Well, me too. I'd feel more comfortable if June 15 was a hard
freeze, followed by a week of testing in which only Mark could check
I'm not release manager though.