This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Severe problems debugging c++ code (g++ 3.0)
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Severe problems debugging c++ code (g++ 3.0)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 18:34:32 -0400
- cc: Peter Schmid <schmid at snake dot iap dot physik dot tu-darmstadt dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, neil at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
I have been seeing the exact same problem on AIX. Because no one
else had mentioned it, I thought the problem was XCOFF-specific. This
certainly has not helped debugging V3 on AIX (:^).
I am heartened to know that this is a more common problem and now
a high priority.