This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PATCH: Allow gcc/gthr* to be compiled by C++ as well as C
- To: Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Allow gcc/gthr* to be compiled by C++ as well as C
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:40:48 -0700
- Cc: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105301345.f4UDjuo32030@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com> <200106051514.f55FE5V17145@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 12:43:20PM +0100, Jason Merrill wrote:
> Perhaps it should be
> static int __gthread_active_ptr = !! &pthread_create;
That isn't valid C. This file must be usable by both C and C++.