This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: unassigned high priority bugs
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: unassigned high priority bugs
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:02:47 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> > 1081 Copyrights on manuals
> > confirmed by joseph
> Is this really supposed to be high priority?
Yes. Users need to know under what terms they can redistribute the
release. Without proper notices, any conscientious redistributors must
remove the problematic manuals.
The GNATSweb upgrade seems to have broken the audit trail on by default
behaviour there used to be. The audit trail includes my comment that
Many but not all parts of this have been fixed. The parts
not yet fixed are:
gcc/ch/chill.texi (mainline only)
gcc/contrib.texi (no copyright notice)
gcc/md.texi (2-digit years)
> Any volunteer? Joseph perhaps? (I'm having a bit of time problems
> now. :-( )
I can fix the 2-digit years, but someone will need to work out what the
years should be on contrib.texi.
Joseph S. Myers