This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: unassigned high priority bugs
- To: <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: unassigned high priority bugs
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:41:26 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> 1081 Copyrights on manuals
> confirmed by joseph
Is this really supposed to be high priority?
libstdc++-v3/porting.texi has no licence terms.
-> libstdc++, can you please take care of this?
libobjc/objc-features.texi has no copyright notice or licence terms.
-> Stan, Ovidiu?
gcc/ch/chill.texi has no copyright notice or licence terms.
gcc/f/bugs.texi uses a range,
@set copyrights-bugs 1995-1999
gcc/f/g77.texi uses a range,
@set copyrights-g77 1995-2000
gcc/f/news.texi uses a range,
@set copyrights-news 1995-1999
gcc/cp/gxxint.texi has no copyright notice or licence terms.
gcc/c-tree.texi has no licence terms.
gcc/contrib.texi has no copyright notice or licence terms (the latter
should presumably refer to gcc.texi as with other parts of the GCC
gcc/extend.texi, gcc/md.texi and gcc/rtl.texi use 2-digit years.
Any volunteer? Joseph perhaps? (I'm having a bit of time problems
now. :-( )