This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] C headers, part 1
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [v3] C headers, part 1
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:22:11 -0500 (CDT)
- CC: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010607100054.14944Dfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
> I think you should be fine, because libsupc++ is not really touched.
Humm, I think my patch currently touches src/Makefile.am in the same
area that you are working on.
>> Yow! I am going to have to completely rework the configuration part
> How do you want to do this? Do you want to check in first?
Yes, since then you get to do the merge. ;-) but I am happy to work
with you on that point.
Dave still has some valid concerns that I am attempting to address but
I think we could go on the mainline, if you want and with the
expectation that some tweaks will continue to go in (although they
will be confined to stl_threads.h.