This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [build] Problem with ltconfig
- To: Florent Georges <darkman_spam at yahoo dot fr>
- Subject: Re: [build] Problem with ltconfig
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:55:08 -0400
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 02:36:16PM +0200, Florent Georges wrote:
> I tried to build libstdc++ 2.91, with the sources of
> gcc 2.95.3, and I encountred the following problems :
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.