This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] C headers, part 1
- To: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Subject: Re: [v3] C headers, part 1
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
I think you should be fine, because libsupc++ is not really touched.
> Yow! I am going to have to completely rework the configuration part
> of the thread patch in light of this massive patch. I will need help
> since this patch changes all the rules, I just had to learn the hard way.
How do you want to do this? Do you want to check in first?