This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] C headers, part 1
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: [v3] C headers, part 1
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 04:19:42 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: bkoz at redhat dot com
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
> This is a slightly modified version of this patch:
Yow! I am going to have to completely rework the configuration part
of the thread patch in light of this massive patch. I will need help
since this patch changes all the rules, I just had to learn the hard way.
For example, it appears that under this new set of rules that
AC_LINK_FILE is basically disallowed to stage header files.