This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: gcc 3.0 cannot compile pooma
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.0 cannot compile pooma
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:36:29 -0400
- Cc: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010606154724.14012B@taarna.cygnus.com> <20010606163004.E979@stanford.edu>
On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 04:30:04PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Note3, that if you liked, we could add some kind of namespace support
> to the preprocessor, which could make life a lot simpler. (E.g.
> #pragma GCC prefix __foobar_ would tack __foobar_ on the beginning of
> every macro defined until the next #pragma GCC prefix. This is
> probably too simple, but you get the idea.)
Heck, that sounds exceptionally useful in itself.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.