This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: gcc 3.0 vs blitz-20001213
- To: Peter Schmid <schmid at snake dot iap dot physik dot tu-darmstadt dot de>
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.0 vs blitz-20001213
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:44:06 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
Hey! Good news.
Thanks for taking the time to run this stuff: blitz and especially boost
are really important. I appreciate you tracking the compiler/library, and
taking the time to file bug reports on the defects.
FYI the string issue is known, and we're working on this.