This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PATCH: Allow gcc/gthr* to be compiled by C++ as well as C
- To: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Allow gcc/gthr* to be compiled by C++ as well as C
- From: Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>
- Date: 05 Jun 2001 16:03:58 +0100
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105301345.f4UDjuo32030@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
Shouldn't those all be void (*)(), not void *?