This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Sample conformant, clean <c...> headers
- To: "Stephen M. Webb" <stephen at bregmasoft dot com>
- Subject: Re: Sample conformant, clean <c...> headers
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
Stephen, thanks for your work and most importantly, for a new idea.
I would like feedback on Stephen's approach. I think it's sound, but am
interested in hearing from Nathan and others.
Nathan? Care to comment? Scott?
> With this implementation of the <c...> headers, the whole c_std/c_shadow thing
> becomes completely unnecessary.
> I can whip up some more headers next week so I can try a full bootstrap and
> run with the testsuites.