This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: 3.1 Patch: Improve libstdc++-v3 for mips-sgi-irix6.5
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Subject: Re: 3.1 Patch: Improve libstdc++-v3 for mips-sgi-irix6.5
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:39:54 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Jeffrey Oldham <oldham at codesourcery dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
Gaby, I'd like to correct this "C" header stuff, not work around it as
in this patch.
None of the other library names are explicitly qualified, and if the "C"
headers were correct, then this patch would be unnecessary. The more junk
that goes in to work around the fundamental "C" header problem, the more
gunk that will have to be pulled out when a real solution goes in.
May I propose that if
remain unfixed by the end of the week, bogus workarounds can go in?
> I disagree. There is no need to do so. What type of problem does his
> patch cause?