This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: V3 static data in classes vs AIX
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: V3 static data in classes vs AIX
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:27:15 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gdr at codesourcery dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> This is the same kind of thing we've had to work through multiple
> times for AIX.
Umm... perhaps a g++ testsuite entry could be added so that this is more
clearly identified in the future?
> - Remove the code in decl2.c, and then add explicit instantiations
> for these static data members (if they are not already present
> in V3). This makes the handling of all static data members
Right. Let's do this.