This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Impossible to do binary output? (no, std::ios::binary is not the solution)
- To: Johan Johansson <johanj at acm dot org>
- Subject: Re: Impossible to do binary output? (no, std::ios::binary is not the solution)
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:09:08 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
Johan, is there anyway you can
1) try using libstdc++-v3? the c++ standard library that ships with
gcc-2.95.x is libstdc++-v2?
2) if you still have a bug, can you please enter it in GNATS as a full,
complete C++ program ready to compile, and detail expected output.