This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: RFA: Improve libstdc++-v3 for mips-sgi-irix6.5
- To: Jeffrey Oldham <oldham at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: RFA: Improve libstdc++-v3 for mips-sgi-irix6.5
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 21:58:31 -0400
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at codesourcery dot com
- References: <20010602081814.B16068@codesourcery.com>
I don't have approval authority for these headers, but one suggestion:
> * include/bits/char_traits.h (move): std'ify function call.
> (copy): Likewise.
Could you mention /which/ functions you're std'ifying? At first glance I
thought you were adding std:: to 'move' and 'copy'. This will also make it
easier when we need to grep the changelog for, say, memmove.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.