Re: RFA: Improve libstdc++-v3 for mips-sgi-irix6.5

I don't have approval authority for these headers, but one suggestion:

> 	* include/bits/char_traits.h (move): std'ify function call.
> 	(copy): Likewise.

Could you mention /which/ functions you're std'ifying?  At first glance I
thought you were adding std:: to 'move' and 'copy'.  This will also make it
easier when we need to grep the changelog for, say, memmove.

Thanks,
Phil