Re: Allow fstream ctor to take std::string arguments

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 01:01:28AM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
>But, please, please, let's first try to
> implement what is already there.

Oh, I agree completely.  I just wanted to get one of my local hacks out of
my tree and into people's subconsciousnesses so the idea can be stewing. :-)

> 	#define _GLIBCPP_EXTENSIONS

That would also work, depending on whether people wanted to enable
individual extensions.  Something else to mull after this month.

Phil