This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
__eprintf Caused Tens of Test Regressions
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: __eprintf Caused Tens of Test Regressions
- From: Jeffrey Oldham <oldham at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:47:21 -0700
- Reply-to: oldham at codesourcery dot com
On mips-sgi-irix6.5, there were tens of libstdc++-v3 test regressions
all caused by `__eprintf'. They disappeared by removing previously
installed header files that declared `__eprintf' by did not define it.
If you see something similar and want more information, read the
thread headed by
Jeffrey D. Oldham