This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++-v3 PATCH: STL configuration change
- To: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
- Subject: Re: libstdc++-v3 PATCH: STL configuration change
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:34:32 -0400
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105301059.f4UAxH430959@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 05:59:17AM -0500, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> (Aside, I note that most links to libstdc++ list traffic referred to
> in the howto.html are currently dead.)
I'm not sure what's up with that. Rereading the archives to find the
messages again would be a pain, especially if we don't know what we're
looking for. (The same problem exists for the 3 or 4 links pointing to
> (FYI, I have already committed the obvious patch to
> docs/html/23_containers/howto.html and docs/html/17_intro/howto.html
> to fix and/or add these links.)
Thanks. It's been a while since I've looked at SGI's site.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.