Re: libstdc++-v3 PATCH: STL configuration change

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 05:59:17AM -0500, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> (Aside, I note that most links to libstdc++ list traffic referred to
>  in the howto.html are currently dead.)

I'm not sure what's up with that.  Rereading the archives to find the
messages again would be a pain, especially if we don't know what we're
looking for.  (The same problem exists for the 3 or 4 links pointing to
dejanews articles.)

> (FYI, I have already committed the obvious patch to
>  docs/html/23_containers/howto.html and docs/html/17_intro/howto.html
>  to fix and/or add these links.)

Thanks.  It's been a while since I've looked at SGI's site.

Phil