This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++-v3 PATCH: STL configuration change
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: libstdc++-v3 PATCH: STL configuration change
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 06:10:46 -0500 (CDT)
- References: <200105301059.f4UAxH430959@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
> Here is the patch to change the configuration of the STL
> implementation used within libstdc++-v3 in order to regain the
> performance profile of the STL implementation used within libstdc++-v2
> as was shipped with gcc 2.95.X. Unfortunately, a non-trivial amount
> of commentary is required for this one-line configuration change.
Forgot to mention: Bootstrapped on i386-unknown-freebsd4.2, ?-?-linux?
and ?-?-hpux? on mainline along with fairly orthogonal patches with
zero regressions seen in the single threaded case (which is all the
current automated test suite checks). All checking done by hand was
reported in the e-mail with the configuration patch.