RE: Some new testresults - irix6.5 with -mabi=64

The problems are all about LD_LIBRARY_PATH and equivalent.

Irix 6.5 uses:
*	LD_LIBRARY64_PATH for -64
*	LD_LIBRARYN32_PATH for -n32 (default)
*	LD_LIBRARY_PATH for -32 and as fallback if others are not set

There have been a number of attempts to fix this, but none have worked 100%.
My local hacks just ensure that dejagnu does NOT set  LD_LIBRARY64_PATH  or
LD_LIBRARYN32_PATH.  I set these in the script I use to run the testsuite.
Not ideal, but adequate for my own use given problems elsewhere.

I suspect that the correct solution involves:
*	making the autotools more aware of multilibs, so that all the
multilib variables are accessible when the Makefiles are created and some of
the paths can be hardcoded in the build tree.  This would clean up the
libstdc++-v3 build process a bit.
*	making dejagnu multilib aware, rather than hacking endlessly at
g++.exp et al