This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Performance regression with libstdc++-v3
- To: Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Subject: Re: Performance regression with libstdc++-v3
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 23:38:28 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> * Is that a known problem?
I hadn't seen it before.
> * Any ideas what causes this performance breakdown
> (maybe some debugging code, or is it a problem of the optimizer)?
> * Are there any compiler options that I can use to increase performance?