This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Patch: for libstdc++/2071 test case
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Patch: for libstdc++/2071 test case
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:30:27 -0500 (CDT)
- References: <200105100918.f4A9InP94151@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
- Reply-to: rittle at rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
In article <200105100918.f4A9InP94151@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>, I wrote:
> Here is a tentative patch for libstdc++/2071 which conforms to the
> design for portability I sent earlier. I expect that some tweaking
> will be required based on comments (but please read the design
> requirements before complaining about this patch). libstdc++ was
> rebuilt twice on i386-unknown-freebsd4.2 from scratch in an otherwise
> fully-bootstrapped tree (gcc version 3.1 20010508).
Anyone had a chance to think about this yet?