Re: PATCH: Fix mkcheck for GNU and HP size command

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 09:57:12PM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> I got tired of seeing garbage and shell errors resulting from mkcheck
> incorrectly extracting size data under hpux 10.20.  Here is a fix.
> Tested with v3 on the 3.0 branch.

Thanks.  I applied this to the trunk rather than the branch, since there
are already four changes to this file on the trunk that haven't been merged,
and I'd very much like to keep the divergence going in one direction only.

I think those changes and this one should be merged to the branch, myself,
especially if the dejagnu changes will /not/ be put on the branch in time
for 3.0 (will they?).

Phil