Re: doxygen + char_traits, patch

Some of these changes were already in my local tree (the INPUT one I
hadn't thought of).  I'd like to leave GENERATE_TREEVIEW on, though,
unless you're really against it.  I've grown to like that second pane.

Gonna check all this in after lunch.

> !   /// 21.1.2 Basis for explicit _Traits specialization
> !   /// NB: For any given actual character type this definition is
> !   /// probably wrong.

Coulda sworn multiline "brief" comments weren't allowed... but hey, good.

>         static void
>         assign(char_type& __c1, const char_type& __c2)

Ha!  I like it.

Have you been able to get functions at file scope to appear anywhere?