Re: Get target libraries to obtain thread information from GCC

In article <orzod6fk0z.fsf@guarana.lsd.ic.unicamp.br>,
Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> writes:

> This patch cleans up the thread-model recognition code in all target
> libraries such that it obtains the thread information out of GCC,
> instead of having (and failing) to duplicate the logic used in
> gcc/configure.in.

Excellent! I whole-heartily support this patch.  It removes the need
for (at least) 2 local patches I had in my tree to get threaded Java
libraries buildable on my system.

Regards,
Loren