for help

Hello, Mr Couder,
   Thank you very much for your reply in time. I use the gcc 2.95.2 on my system, I got it from www.sunfreeware.com, it says that this software has been compiled, so after downloading it I uncompressed it and pkgadd it directly without recompiled it again.I got the libstdc++ in the same way.There is not any problem occure when installing them. In addition, when I open the libstdc++.a I can find a line about _eh_pc and the symbol itself.
   I always use Windows, so I am not family with UNIX,but I have to execute some programs on UNIX. When I looking for materials about libstdc++ on Internet, I find your email address, so I turn to you for help. Would you please tell me what to do next? Be eager for your reply.
Best regards.
xixi.yang in xi'an JiaoTong University

好东东玩具专卖    http://shopping.263.net/category20000000.htm
新款香水特价上市  http://shopping.263.net/perfume