Re: [v3] long long, c99 support

Hey Gaby.

> I'd rather have c99 inside std::.  We can't make the assumption that
> c99 isn't a sensible user-reserved identifier name (generated codes
> tends to looks really ugly).  If afterwards, it turns out that c99 is
> really a reserved name, then it is easy to use namespace alias to do
> the right thing.
>
> 	namespace std
> 	{
> 	    namespace c99 { }
> 	    using namespace c99;
> 	}

How is this any better, just out of curiosity? Perhaps it's late. Note that
all the c_std/bits headers have to be changed too, not just this one bit.

> Well, I prefer to leave <math.h> as is: to test C++ as proper.
> One add additional test for testing <cmath> but the test with <math.h>
> should not be removed.

Yeah. I know, me too. The reality is that the <math.h> solution is
relatively far-off, whereas <cmath> is now mostly fixed. It would be cool
to have something that is either XFAIL in the testsuite or fixed, so that
people who don't care about the "C" bits won't stress (ie backend people
doing ports will then pay attention to the test results.)

-benjamin